There are huge benefits of physical activity. Children, youth and even adults can get numerous benefits out of being member of a sport club:
- It helps create healthy minds and healthy bodies. Physical activity, including sport, is linked to reduced risk of over 20 illnesses, including cardiovascular disease and some cancers.
- Taking part in regular sport can save healthcare costs.
- It improves social skills.
- Betters self esteem.
- Builds important life skills like team work, decipline and leadership.
- Builds tolerance towards other members hence helps in keeping the stress levels low by promoting healthy competition.
- It helps in physical development of children
- Aids in weight control against child and adult obesity.